Modular design provides the ultimate in customization. Stations are engineered for compatible shapes and sizes.
- Lowerators for handling heavy pieces or containers of small parts
- Pumps and fittings
- Folding stainless steel covers on tanks
- Split roofs on rinse, dryer and inspection stations
- Semi-automated or automated system operation
- Electrostatic spray modules
- Effluent treatment systems
- Galvanized rollers with corrosion resistant bearings
- Pneumatic doors
The modular concept of the manual penetrant systems makes it possible to provide a fully customized system for each installation. The stations are constructed to mutually compatible sizes and couplings, and are made of compatible materials. As a result, they can simply be selected and mated together as systems.