Trikon provides eddy current instruments, testing machines, and sensors for industrial applications requiring surface and sub-surface crack detection and metal sorting. Our non-destructive eddy current testing equipment and solutions will meet the critical requirements of your unique application and deliver productivity, quality, and safety.
Apollo™ was developed to take on the most demanding heat exchanger inspections. It supports industry standard eddy current (ET) and remote field (RFT) tubing probes as well as surface scanning arrays.
The Apollo is a Multi-Channel (MC) / Multi Frequency (MF) Eddy Current Flaw Detector that lends itself to solutions which require multiple coils and frequencies.
- Supports Industry Standard probes
- Capable of acquiring data from two test probes simultaneously
- Supported by Windows based software
- Programmable digital inputs
- Dynamic filters optimized for each frequency set
- Variable Time slot to optimize sampling rate
- Reference probe simulation
- Lightweight/Compact Portable Package
Find out how real-time remote collaboration will change the nondestructive testing industry forever. Customizable on-device workflow applications, you may not be on every inspection, but your expertise is…
GE Mentor EM allows you to easily access on-device workflow applications that efficiently guide the inspector while capturing electromagnetic (eddy current) inspection data. Real-time collaboration with remote experts allows fast and accurate indication confirmation. No more stacks of paperwork or questionable inspection calls, just easy and efficient non-destructive testing for weld, aerospace (including rotary) and general purpose inspections.
Expertise at your fingertips. It’s not just about getting readings; it’s about getting accurate readings, every time, from every inspector. With Mentor EM, NDT experts connect wirelessly to inspectors in the field to review real-time inspection results and provide support. Inspectors can even share screens instantly and add notes or comments. Training is easy and inspectors can troubleshoot on the spot. No more hard copy service bulletins or chance of miscommunication. Everything they need, will be right there in their hands—in real time.
Probes for All Inspections
GE offers a wide range of probes for use with the Mentor EM. Specialized probes may be ordered and designed upon request. Available Probes:
- Absolute pencil probes for surface scanning
- Reflection probes for subsurface inspection
- WeldScan probes for weld inspection
- Rotating scanner probes for fastener hole inspection
- Eddy current and RFT ID tubing probes
- Conductivity probes for heat treatment verification and metal grade sorting
Mentor EM with Mentor Create
The power to customize workflows for specific applications.
With three preloaded application workflows, inspectors can select single, dual or dynamic gain control inspections for simultaneous crack detection and coating thickness measurements.
- Ready for the harshest environments with a superior IP rating
- Multiple alarm gates for tracking multiple defects
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled for easy connectivity to accessories and people
Aerospace (Including Rotary) Solutions
View Timebase and Spot perspectives at the same time to detect both radial defect positioning and sizing.
- High torque for fastener hole scanning
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio for improved accuracy
- Fully customizable to each inspector’s personal preferences
General Purpose Solutions
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi data transmission, collaboration can happen remotely — whether you’re on the tarmac inspecting landing gear, hanging off an offshore platform inspecting welds or checking automotive bearings in a production line.
- Superior signal-to-noise ratio for an incredibly clean and sharp signal
- Easy-to-read high-resolution display for visibility in tough conditions
- Downloadable on-device workflow applications for fast and consistent inspections
Probes & Accessories
Trikon Technologies offers a wide range of standard eddy current probes and coils for our complete range of eddy current instruments. In addition, we also offer custom ID tubing probes for Oil & Gas customers, cables and adapters, and reference blocks to ensure accuracy of the inspection. We also offer various accessories, such as shipping/storage/carrying cases for the eddy current product line.