Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) from GE Inspection Technologies is the first software tool to standardize the inspection process in the NDT industry. An XL Go™ or XLG3™ VideoProbe® system operating MDI software helps guide inspectors through the inspection process and intelligently auto-generates a report—saving time, improving quality and increasing productivity.
Products Features & Benefits:
- Standardized Inspection List
- Consistent Reporting
- Data Management
- Remote Expert
- DICONDE Format (Digital Imaging and Communications for NDE)
- Decrease reporting time up to 70%
- Increase speed and ease of sharing data
- Reduce errors with guided inspections
- Eliminates post inspection reporting with “click-to-report”
- Export data compatible with GE Inspection Technologies’ Rhythm® software—a powerful NDT data management platform
Inspection Manager is specially designed software for viewing and re-measurement of 3D Phase Measurement, StereoProbe Measurement, ShadowProbe Measurement and Comparison Measurement images. Inspection Manager also provides a Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) Viewer for easy image viewing. Inspection Manager uses the latest user interface tools available. Using the Microsoft® fluent user interface, it utilizes the ribbon toolbar for easy navigation and an efficient workflow.
Inspection Manager helps inspectors:
- Verify measurement after leaving the inspection site.
- Determine if a part is serviceable (in/out of limits).
- View an MDI inspection in an organized way, determine if images were taken at the appropriate sections and easily view flagged images (defects).