The SigmaCheck 2 Eddy Current Conductivity Meter is designed to give accurate conductivity measurements while offering the user the very best in reliability, usability, technology and cost-effectiveness.
The instrument is extremely user friendly and can just as easily be operated by a semi-skilled Operator as by Experts. It will be equally at home in the Aerospace, Metals Processing, Casting, Maintenance and Quality Assurance industries as well as appealing to Heat Treatment Specialists and those determining the purity of materials such as gold bullion and coins.
• Material verification / sorting.
• Heat treatment verification.
• Heat or fire damage investigation.
• Lightning damage investigation.
• Material ageing assessment.
• Measuring phosphor content of Cu alloys.
• Monitoring of deposition process for non-ferrous material on a non-ferrous substrate.
• Monitoring the condition of highly stressed parts
• Forged/plated material verification.
• Non-conductive coating thickness measurement.
• Determining the purity / composition of materials i.e. gold bullion and coins.
• Aircraft structures e.g. Paint thickness measurement.
Assessment of ageing of alloys.