Menu Directed Inspection (MDI)
Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) from GE Inspection Technologies is the first software tool to standardize the inspection process in the NDT industry. The Mentor Visual iQ, or An XL Vu™ or XL Lv™ VideoProbe® system operating MDI software helps guide inspectors through the inspection process and intelligently auto-generates a report—saving time, improving quality and increasing productivity.
Products Features & Benefits
- Standardized Inspection List
- Consistent Reporting
- Data Management
- Remote Expert
- DICONDE Format (Digital Imaging and Communications for NDE)
- Decrease reporting time up to 70%Increase speed and ease of sharing dataReduce errors with guided inspections
- Eliminates post inspection reporting with “click-to-report”
- Export data compatible with GE Inspection Technologies’ Rhythm® software—a powerful NDT data management platform
- Verify measurement after leaving the inspection site.
- Determine if a part is serviceable (in/out of limits).
- View an MDI inspection in an organized way, determine if images were taken at the appropriate sections and easily view flagged images (defects).